The Chamber’s GreenNow program is coming up on Thursday, October 22, and if you’re a YPN member, you get your ticket at a discounted rate!
GreenNOW is for businesspeople who want to learn how current trends in sustainability can help their business grow and profit NOW.
The half-day program at Lincoln Financial Field’s SCA Club Lounge, will explore how adopting the latest sustainability practices can create an advantage for companies, especially as the nation emerges from the economic downturn.
The first panel discussion will focus on how “The Convergence of Health and Sustainability” can pay off in increased productivity and profitability.
- Stevens Krug of Spiezle Architectural Group, Inc.
- Allison Aiello, epidemiologist from the University of Michigan School of Public Health
Moderated by: Leanne Krueger-Braneky, Sustainable Business Network of Greater Philadelphia
A second panel will look at “Green as an Economic Driver” to share updates about green funding sources, ways to reduce carbon footprint while improving ROI, and what other companies have experienced as they transitioned through the green evolution.
- Charlie Szoradi President, Green and Save
- Robert Marino, Founder of Mway Technical Services
- Julien F. Gaudion, Small Business Ombudsman for the Office of Energy and Technology Deployment at Pennsylvania’s Department of Environmental Protection.
Moderated by: Heather Blakeslee, Delaware Valley Green Building Council
The program will open with a networking breakfast at 7:30 a.m., and end by 11:00 a.m. YPN member tickets are only $40, compared to $80 for non-members. To learn more about topics and speakers click here.